Merritt General Contractors, Inc is a Woman owned business emphasizing attention to detail and personal service while seamlessly delivering quality construction projects. Competitive, reliable and reputable, Merritt General Contractors builds long-lasting partnerships with clients thanks to our skilled Project Managers and Superintendents with over 100 years' experience in Commercial Construction.
Our Mission is to:
- Provide unsurpassed service, quality, and value to our clients.
- Achieve their construction objectives in a collaborative environment, as a team, with our design professionals, contractors and suppliers.
We will do this by:
- Committing our best effort to the pursuit of interests of all parties.
- Utilizing and leading a responsive and productive team.
- Honoring our obligations and commitments.
- Employing innovative and effective methods.
- Being proactive, working together; focused on the goal.
So that we may:
- Sustain relationships of trust, respect, fairness and integrity.
- Survive and thrive as a profitable and enduring business.
- Improve, excel and succeed in our individual and corporate performance.
- Take pride in our final product as well as the process through which it was accomplished.
Community InvolvementAs a member of the Front Range community, we take pride in the relationships we have built with our clients as well as with the local contractors, subcontractors and vendors. These relationships, combined with our refined customer service and our uncompromising quality, drive our desire to succeed in becoming one of the regions more respected, reliable general contracting firms.
- President: Affiliated Commercial Construction Associations
- Advisory Board member: Development Review Enterprise
- Past President: El Paso County Contractors Association
- Past Vice President: El Paso County Contractors Association
- Chairman: Remodelers Council, HBA